Title: Project coordinator for an international association for sustainable mobility
Type: CDD 6 months
An opportunity to work in a start-up that runs the entire European operations of an international association in sustainable mobility with HQs in Tokyo. Out client is a leading association in the domain of EV (electric vehicle) charging infrastructure, composed of cross-sectorial stakeholders across Europe and the world (410 member companies globally, 120+ in Europe).
A very small start-up with flexible structure, we look for a versatile, attentive and meticulous office manager to support and coordinate the implementation of the client’s European and global activities.
• Run the Client’s activities in Europe and in other parts of the world liaising with the Client’s global secretariat as well as the European steering committee members
• Organise events (e.g. trade fairs, conferences, meetings, etc.) and arrange for logistics
• Implement Client’s PR efforts through various communication channels (website, Twitter, brochures, newsletters, presentations)
• Participate in the production of marketing collaterals: brochures, booth graphics, presentations
• Support report and paper writing as well as industry monitoring through data collection, news monitoring/ data analysis and meeting memos/minutes
• Manage member relations with the 120+ members in Europe
• Be responsible for external relations of the association by reply to queries, participate in representing the association at industry events
• Back office tasks: invoicing, travel logistics, filing, contact data base management, etc.
Essential Experience & Skills
• At least 3 years of work experience ideally in a similar role
• At ease in a start-up environment where multi-tasking and efficiency is the norm
• Attention to details in implementation; ability to prioritise tasks in consultation with the team
• Cultural sensitivity and sense of diplomacy to work with stakeholders from around the globe, including high level company representatives (CEOs, CTOs etc.)
• Strong communication skills with proficiency in English (bilingual level) is mandatory. Extra bonus for German and/or Japanese and/or French
• Ability to quickly learn technical matters related to EVs and use the knowledge in the day-to-day job (but no technical background required)
• Comfort in using general Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and social media (Twitter etc.)
• Basic knowledge of WordPress or similar website management tool as well as Adobe Illustrator a plus
• Passion about sustainable development; interest in the auto industry and policy making a plus
Conditions and admin Requirements
• CDD of 6 months, depending on the qualifications of the candidate. “Alternance” and other format is also possible
• Office near Republique, Paris
• Valid authorization to work in France (NO visa sponsorship for non-EU nationals)（労許保有者のみ）
If you are the right candidate, please send your CV and cover letter (required), clearly indicating your availability to the below email address.
English only. An additional Japanese version would be a plus.